In the event that we consider dressing a window we need to understand how we interact with light. If the same type of lighting can be used in every room of the home it can create a sense of monotony. The senses of any human being are activated by variation and comparison. Light influences the way in which we see and perceive colours, styles and textures. If lamps is not used appropriately it can cause a space to look dull and washed out. ม่านกันแสง
The other is applicable if we are able to use lighting to our advantage, we’re able to create a sense of warmth and closeness as well as bring a certain energy and mood to a certain area, particularly in the bedroom or living room.
Light is diffused through sheer/light fabrics and we can therefore employ this principle to create a wonderful atmosphere within a room.
Cotton organza or muslin will be ideal fabrics to use however, you could also create amazing unconventional windows dressings with sari textile, netting or lace. Surf around at flea market segments, thrift stores or car port sales and you’ll be astonished at what you can find that can encourage you to create impressive designs for your glass windows.
Next, I will make clear to you step-by-step how to produce your own ornamented romantic rose (organza) window curtain, you will want the following:
– 2 x organza window treatments (preferably with tab clothes, these are generally easily available at curtain stores, be certain to measure the breadth and length of your window to ensure that the curtains will fit, alternatively, you can easily purchase organza fabric and fit them to the window yourself.
– 1 x awl (this is a directed instrument for piercing slots through fabric, leather or wood etc. any fine art and craft store should stock them).
– doze x artificial roses (can be bought from most Asian outlets, preferably the same or similar shade as the organza window curtain, using clashing colours can make the curtain look disjointed and chaotic. NB Ensure that the rose bud may come apart from the plastic backing of the flower, once the flower and the stem will be shifted through the curtain the backing must be located back onto the stem on the reverse side of the curtain for the flower to be secured into place.
– 1 times Curtain wire or solid wood dowel (can be bought from curtain store or home improvement store).
– 2 x Hooks and 2 x screw eye (can be bought from curtain store).
– you x pliers or hands saw (can be bought from any home improvement store).
For this exercise we will assume that you have purchased the readymade tab top organza curtains.
I would suggest that you do a trial of where you will be positioning the roses before moving on to another step. Divide each curtain out on a flat surface and arrange the roses (without securing them) onto the curtain until you want with the pattern or sequence which you have chosen. Contemplate the space where you are suspending the curtain, if too many roses are being used it may make the area and curtain look jumbled and won’t allow the light to shine through the material.
Once you are happy with your agreement, make a mark what your location is going to make a hole for each and every rose.
NB It is important that you get the pattern 100% correct before you make the marks and the holes, should you realise that you want to change the tulips around after the gaps have been made you run the risk of experiencing gaping holes in your curtain which could look rather messy.
The next step will be to gauge the top breadth of the window shape and then cut the dowel or curtain cable in order to fit (using either a huge pliers if it is line or a hand observed if you are reducing the dowel).
If you are using curtain line go to the top of the frame and attach one screw attention on the left and right side of the frame. Ready to use organza window treatments should have tabs at the top, attach hooks to both ends of the curtain wire and then thread the line through the tabs of both curtains and add the wire to the screw eyes on the frame. If you are by using a wooden dowel use cup hooks rather than twist eyes for the dowel to rest on. Line the dowel through the tabs and place on cup hooks.
Once the curtain has been put up it is preparing to be ornamented. Start with the still left or right curtain first and open it up so that it is spread out wide across the window, this way so you can see exactly where you get the marks and what your location is going to place the roses.
For this goal I am going to attach six roses to each curtain by using a collection of three. Take away the clear plastic backing from the flower by giving it a good pull; your pink will now be in two parts, (the support and also the pink and stem).